Rc-Drift Belgium
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-55%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – STMT0-74101 – 38 pièces – ...
21.99 € 49.04 €
Voir le deal

My TT01Es

2 participants

My TT01Es Empty My TT01Es

Message  stefanosv 11.08.13 22:37

IsIs it time to present my baby Smile

less than a month ago I bought a tamiya TT01Es RTR, on the same day I locked the rear diff and went out the next day, after a few times I started upgrading it, and not I have installed:
- tamiya superstock RZ
- Alu moto heat sink
- YR alu rear and front hub
- 3Racing swing shaft V2
- 3Racing Alu motor mount
- 3Racing one way front
- 3Racing 55mm oil dumper set
- YR bearing steering set
- alu central shaft
- full ball bearing
- tamiya adjustable toe, front and rear camber
- HPI T-Drift tires
- 4200 second battery
- 3A charger
- 20 and 21 pinion

I tried many different set up, since I have now just rebuild everything with the latest parts, this is the configuration I just tried out today and found good:
- front camber -1
- rear camber 0
- front toe +1
- I tried today the 21 pinion and the car was really fast but the original ESC overheat so I just installed the 20 (didnt try yet, if still hot I will go back to  the 19 one)
- shocks: i put the oil that comes with the kit, I think it is a 25W, didnt give any preload on the spring so they have a bit of drop on the front and more on the rear (installed the external hole so they are more vertical)
I mounted the front upper link reversed so that I have more caster and I use the closest hole for the steering link so that I have a bit more

If I didnt forget anything this is my current setup, again I am very new to drift I my experience is only based on youtube video, this is why I am looking forward to the next meeting so that I can learn from you and apply some fine tuning if needed. The car now seems to drift very well, it is easy to control, I just have to practice a bit more with the front one way but I fount it very useful on sharp turn!

I also this drift tires that mcmracing recommended to me: http://www.mcmracing.com/fast0092b-new-10-spoke-drift-wheel-v2-tyre-set-4-chrome-fastrax.html but the control of the car is not the same as the HPI tires, I use the on asphalt as they are cheap Smile

The bodyshell is the VW scirocco, this one: http://www.mcmracing.com/land-cars/type/ready-to-run/tam46615l-lot-xbs-scirocco-gt24-tamiya.html

yesterday we went to the shop and found out that they have new models so the one he bought has the 2.4 Ghz Radio, mine instead has the old fashion one, and I am trying to find a way to keep the antenna inside as I hate it so long Smile

here is a picture with my BB of the outside  https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/1146344_10201655463049109_904220962_o.jpg

I will try to take a picture of the chassis soon Smile  If you have any suggestion, tips or questions here I am Smile  Ciao!!!

I will try to take a picture of the chassis soon Smile

If you have any suggestion, tips or questions here I am Smile

Ciao!!!

stefanosv
Ados Drifteur
Ados Drifteur

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

My TT01Es Empty Re: My TT01Es

Message  Djon 12.08.13 21:27

The best tires are hpi t-drift, beautiful configuration.Auniveau the pinion as you take great 21 more will your car go fast in moin the more it takes 19 to ACCEL.
Djon
Djon
Drifteur passionné
Drifteur passionné

Revenir en haut Aller en bas